Finding email leads can be tough and time-consuming.
Not a day goes by that a sales team doesn’t ask marketing to help them find new prospects. Whether it’s B2B or B2C, finding those people who are interested enough to buy is challenging. Fortunately, many tools exist that can help marketers turn information into insight and insight into actionable data. With one click of a button, you can now leverage Kendo Email Finder to look up potential customers and discover how you can best connect with them over email.
Kendo helps you find and verify business and personal email addresses, so you can connect with the right people for your business.
In this review, we’ll take a quick look at Kendo’s key features, the various pricing plans, and examine other factors that may help you decide whether this is a Google Chrome extension you should use.
Let’s get into this review, shall we?
Outsource your B2B Lead Research for a steady flow of quality leads and predictable revenue growth
What is Kendo Email Finder?
What is Kendo Email Finder? First of all, Kendo Email Finder is an email finder and email verifier tool which allows you to perform domain searches for email addresses. … Furthermore, Kendo Email Finder can be used to quickly find email addresses for businesses and/or individuals using their LinkedIn profiles.
Kendo Email Finder will find, verify, and save the leads with enriched data, including name, role, company, and emails. Their free LinkedIn email finder chrome extension will find the contact enriched data with a single click. LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, and Recruiter are supported.
Who uses Kendo Email Finder?
Kendo Email Finder is suitable for any individual or business looking to build a database of email contacts. Sales and marketing teams, in particular, can benefit from this tool which speeds up the process of hunting down contacts. Marketing pros can make great use of Kendo Email Finder to outreach to any professional or even individuals.
The screenshot below is from their chrome extension store and you can see people are already loving it.
Let’s take a look at some of Kendo’s key features:
- Domain Search: Kendo’s Domain Search tool helps you find all the email addresses from a specific domain. Just enter domain or company name and instantly find the contacts that are right for your business.
- Email Verifier: With Kendo’s Email Verifier, you can clean thousands of emails within minutes. No matter how huge your email address list is, it will validate it within a reasonable amount of time.
- LinkedIn Email Search: Kendo’s Chrome extension lets you find email addresses by visiting LinkedIn profiles.
- Instagram Email Finder: Kendo Email Finder will help you find email address behind instagram profile.
- Company Enrichment: Just enter a company name, and kendo transforms that data into a complete company’s profile such as name, revenue, location, and social media profile. Amaging right?
Here’s a quick glimpse of Kendo’s pricing plans:
- Free – Any account that is active and not on a paid plan will be provided with 50 free every month credits for ever.
- Starter – Find up to 600 emails or find up to 600 phone numbers or run up to 300 domain search free with email verification service enabled.
- Premium – Find up to 1,500 emails or find up to 1,500 phone numbers or run up to 750 domain search free and free email verification.
- Professional – Find up to 5,000 emails or find up to 5,000 phone numbers or run up to 2,500 domain search and free email verification.
- Corporate – Find up to 10,000 emails or find up to 10,000 phone numbers or run up to 5,000 domain search with free email verification.
Good software is always accompanied by exceptional support. Kendo takes care of this aspect exceptionally well. Kendo’s quick live chat support will assist you with answers to most of your questions regarding the Chrome extension and other features.
Overall, Kendo Email Finder is a GREAT TOOL and one that I highly recommend if you are a one-man/woman team and don’t have the time or budget to hire additional help.
Kendo Email Finder is an incredibly useful tool for lead generation and email outreach. It significantly reduces the time it takes to find relevant leads and streamlines the entire outreach process. All you have to do is download the Chrome extension and sign up for one of their plans. Since they have a forever-free plan, there’s no reason not to give Kendo Email Finder a try.
Hello friends, I am Abhijit, a seasoned virtual assistant and content writer & Co-Founder of getvirtual24.com. Talking about education, I am a History Graduate. I enjoy learning things related to new technology and teaching others. I request you to keep supporting us like this and we will keep providing new information for you.